Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ########.
Lawful basis: Consent
Where our purpose for processing is: To process orders placed through our web site and to allow us to inform you about products and services that you might be interested in buying from us.
Which is necessary because: We are unable to serve you effectively without processing your personal data.
We process your information in the following ways: We use your information to obtain payment for goods and services, deliver goods and services to you, deal with any issues arising in supplying you with goods and services and to decide what information to send you about products and services that you might be interested in buying from us.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties unless this is necessary to supply you with the goods and services that you have bought from us.